Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm Dan I just bought a 1984 Ford Bronco 4x4 XLT with a 302 2bbl. Truck runs awesome came with new 33's on it. I just love it, been doing body work on it this week. I need to find a steering column cover the part thats just behind the steering wheel. This is the same part that holds the ignition key setup. Also need to find ignition key setup seeing, column was punched from previous owner losing keys. Any help would be great. I live in Okeechobee FL if any of you guys are around this area. Dan

·
Teddy Bear
2,209 Posts
welcome, most of the part you need are best to look for in a junk yard, but the key cylinder you need to get from lmc truck, jc whitney or JBG, if you need anything furthur do a search

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
welcome to the board now go vote for stangmata as fullsize of the month

·
Registered
13,881 Posts
welcome to FSB...as said a junkyard is a good place to look

also check out Jeffsbroncograveyard.com and LMC

·
Back in TEXAS
1,966 Posts
Welcome to FSB. 2ndHelping is in Ft Peirce and Allcruisen is in the Miami area somewhere. We have FL members scattered all over the state. If you're looking for the casing that goes around the steering column good luck. If its just the key cylinder you should be able to get that at any parts store with new keys for about $10. As others have said... hit the junkyards.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts