Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all
Greetings from Cali.. I was browsing the net, searching for an Emergency Brake cable for the beast, and came across this site. Looks killer. Bout time someone made a site for the best 4X4 ever Made!!!!

I have been a Bronco fanatic ever since pop bought our first 68 . My first ride was a 76 Bronco. Finally moved up to my current Bronco about 6 years ago. Along with a few additions and upgrades, The beast runs well and wheels killer..

Anyhow. glad to have joined this site..

Take care!!!

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Weclome, BTW, what is your current bronco? Give us some stats and pics if you have them.:thumbup

·
Premium Member
6,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whoops

Forgot my rig info on my sig.. I will fix that. Anyhow, I have an 88 Ford Bronco Full Size, 351W w/ Hedman headers,33x12.5 inch A/T(sorry, these boys have lasted me 5 years and when ya broke you are broke. haha)..3 inch body and 4 inch suspension lift.

I rolled my 76 , but that beast still lingers. hehe. My dad's friend fixed it up and it haunts me every time I go up to Kern River, there it is !!! haunting me. I also had a 67 and a 68. Now , my dad and I have a 73. Those old Broncos are sweet, but, I like my full size a hell of alot better..

I will get a pic of it when I can. I am not quite sure how to upload onto this site, being I don't have a host site..

Thanks for the welcomings.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
welcome:thumbup

·
Premium Member
6,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
35's are coming up this May. I think then I have to change out the gearing, which, I planned to do anyhow. I am gonna put some posi in the back. Tires are a must . Course, sliding on the hill sideways is fun too.. hehe..

I have a hell of alot of space between the 33's and fenders, 35's are gonna fit easily and nicely..

·
Super Moderator
27,251 Posts
yo B...welcome and good luck!

·
College User
2,026 Posts
Welcome to FSB :beer

·
Registered
463 Posts
welcome B-man :drinkbud. take some pics & register with superford.org, i think thats the easyest way to post your own pics. i would love to see some with 33s.

·
Premium Member
6,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hahaha..

Naw, on the West Coast not by choice!!!! Work is just here and I need to keep up on the beast..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts