Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! Well i'm new here. Found the site and loving it. I'm trying to get my bronco running so i can throw sum of that precious money off in it. Had a F150 but after the trans went out of it and i put another 1 in it and the 2nd time for it to be drivin that thing is ruined. The bearing int he middle came apart causing the casing it was in the crank. I wasn't too happy but i still got that old bronco in the back yard. Can't wait to get the old thing running and be able to fix it up. Nice to meet all yall!

·
Offical FSB Map Maker
3,033 Posts
Welcome to FSB!!

Take a look up top of the page, you will notice a TOP4X4SITE link, click on it and vote! We are in 4th place.

Also make sure to vote for FOTM!

Last, post some pics of your rig! There are tons of helpful hands hanging around so don't be afraid to ask for help!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alrighty i'll get over there and do that. I'll try to get sum pictures 1 day when it gets washed and sumthing gets done to it. It's got 2 different sets of wheels and tires on it right now not the same kind of wheel nor the same size tires. When i get the lift and the new wheels and tires i'll post sum pics. I think i got sum old pics of it when it had the 32x11.5's on it but they are kinda dark.

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Welcome to FSB

·
Super Moderator
26,028 Posts
yo, welcome and get the best Bronco info here...with pics too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts