Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Well i'm new here. Found the site and loving it. I'm trying to get my bronco running so i can throw sum of that precious money off in it. Had a F150 but after the trans went out of it and i put another 1 in it and the 2nd time for it to be drivin that thing is ruined. The bearing int he middle came apart causing the casing it was in the crank. I wasn't too happy but i still got that old bronco in the back yard. Can't wait to get the old thing running and be able to fix it up. Nice to meet all yall!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alrighty i'll get over there and do that. I'll try to get sum pictures 1 day when it gets washed and sumthing gets done to it. It's got 2 different sets of wheels and tires on it right now not the same kind of wheel nor the same size tires. When i get the lift and the new wheels and tires i'll post sum pics. I think i got sum old pics of it when it had the 32x11.5's on it but they are kinda dark.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.