Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 FSB 351w turbo’d w/ ZF5 swap
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone, ive been lurking for about a year now, finally registered. Ive recently become the owner of a 81 bronco with a 302 & C6 i believe. Funny history...its been sitting in a carport since 1990, has 90k miles...i only paid $100 for it ;-)). Im just starting the process of going thru everything...interior is shot, but engine & trans run/shift beautifully & body is weathered, but darn good shape, no rust (ca owned). So the journey of starting a complete go thru will start around x-mas or so....
The plans are simple...its going to be mostly a trail rig...let the fun begin....

i need some seats (full bench preferred for front), and a new rear bench or one thats not inhabited by vermin...

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Sounds like a good score to me. PICS!

You can pull a bench seat from any F series pickup of that era. 1980-1982 I believe. Go look in your local junkyards for one.
As for the rear seat, you may be better off redoing it. Just strip out all the original covering and foam and have it redone.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here she is the day i picked her up...20 years of weather in a carport....

·
Registered
34 Posts
Welcome! with a little TLC, you'll have a nice ride. Check out LKQ pick a part in Sun Valley, and U pick auto parts, also in Sun Valley. Both had a couple 80s Broncos with front and rear seats. The front weren't bench but still...U Pick had the two nicest ones.
and that was about a month ago, but I bet they are still there.
There are a few more LKQs around the LA area. Good Luck and have fun!

U pick
11409 Penrose St, Sun Valley, CA 91352
(323) 875-1106

LKQ
11201 Pendleton St, Sun Valley, CA 91352
(818) 767-6734

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome....just what i need to go scrounging for some seats...thx!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts