Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, Reid from Long Beach CA here. Cool site!

Just purchased a pretty stoutly built 1990 Bronco. I have wanted a bronco for a long time and I am stoked that I had an opportunity to snag one that has had a good amount of work done to it already. It is fully caged front to rear, beadlocked, trussed rear end, and has a sort of mid-travel setup with King coilovers in front and King resi's in the rear. Deaver J40s in rear. It was built for Baja about 15 or so years ago and has been up and down the peninsula more times than the previous owner can recall. The plan is to not modify it too much more, but just to tune it up and make it more off-grid camping friendly. Here's a couple pics... Cheers!

·
Super Moderator
29,143 Posts
Yo Reid,
Welcome to you and your ready to ROLL 90!
See our BroncoSpeed section @ BroncoSpeed

Also, here are the 1990 Bronco Pre-Delivery Shop & Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manuals (EVTM), Partial by member Kingfish999 in Google Drive @ 1990 Ford Truck service manuals - Google Drive
Suggest you download for faster scrolling and to use the table of contents index.

1990 Ford Bronco Brochure, partial by El Kabong @ 1990 Ford Bronco Brochure pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net

Register with VIN to see most Ford dealer maintenance/repairs done @ any dealership nation-wide @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site

For any Bronco issues or to chat about it's planned modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories that requires 75 non-padded posts to participate due to scammers who preyed on our members.

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Our Forum FAQs includes for example: How To Upload Images To Posts, How to Use Search and more tips!

➡See Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) ... includes such as, "Tailgate Window repair & troublehooting".

Try to find time to participate and vote in our current Full-Size of the Quarter Contest & later in the year, Full-Size of the Year Contest @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes! They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!

Al

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yo Reid,
Welcome to you and your ready to ROLL 90!
See our BroncoSpeed section @ BroncoSpeed

Also, here are the 1990 Bronco Pre-Delivery Shop & Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manuals (EVTM), Partial by member Kingfish999 in Google Drive @ 1990 Ford Truck service manuals - Google Drive
Suggest you download for faster scrolling and to use the table of contents index.

1990 Ford Bronco Brochure, partial by El Kabong @ 1990 Ford Bronco Brochure pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net

Register with VIN to see most Ford dealer maintenance/repairs done @ any dealership nation-wide @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site

For any Bronco issues or to chat about it's planned modifications or build, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories that requires 75 non-padded posts to participate due to scammers who preyed on our members.

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Our Forum FAQs includes for example: How To Upload Images To Posts, How to Use Search and more tips!

➡See Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) ... includes such as, "Tailgate Window repair & troublehooting".

Try to find time to participate and vote in our current Full-Size of the Quarter Contest & later in the year, Full-Size of the Year Contest @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes! They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!

Al
Wow, thank you Al, thats a lot of info! I very much appreciate it.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
16,146 Posts
Welcome to the site..Great looking Bronco by the way..From the looks of things it comes with a solid pedigree..seems well built and I'm sure it will serve you well. That's not some hack job, do you happen to know what shop did the work?

Reactions: Trailteamsix

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the site..Great looking Bronco by the way..From the looks of things it comes with a solid pedigree..seems well built and I'm sure it will serve you well. That's not some hack job, do you happen to know what shop did the work?
Thank you, yeah it seems very solid and all welds are pretty top notch (coming from a welder lol). I have no clue what shop did the work but I believe it was down in Cabo or La Paz in Baja if I remember right..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.