Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

1st post so hopefully I'm putting this in the right place.
I just bought a 95 Eddie Bauer Edition, which is in pretty good shape aside from seats being wrapped in duct tape and the driver's side seat belt not functioning.

The search feature on here has come in handy with recommendations on seat replacement. But I have had no luck finding a place that sells replacement seatbelts for the 92+ broncos. I found a thread that recommended a company called seatbeltsplus but they only went up to '86.

Anyone know where I can find a replacement driver's side seat belt assembly?

Thanks in advance,

·
Premium Member
3,963 Posts
Hello,

I just bought a 95 Eddie Bauer Edition, which is in pretty good shape aside from seats being wrapped in duct tape and the driver's side seat belt not functioning.

The search feature on here has come in handy with recommendations on seat replacement. But I have had no luck finding a place that sells replacement seatbelts for the 92+ broncos. I found a thread that recommended a company called seatbeltsplus but they only went up to '86.

Thanks in advance,
welcome. and i'd go to a junk yard for that.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That was my first thought then I found out that every JY within 150 miles cuts their seat belts due to some liability issue.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Ditto on adding your location. Try your local Craigslist.

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
Check with street rod suppliers and big autoparts companies like Jegs. It won't be stock, but you can find a seatbelt or harness that will keep you in your seat (plus it will look kinda racy!). Years ago, I had a Jeep that I did a frame-up on, adding crazy stuff like a 360 V8, big tires & a roll cage. I ended up getting a 4-point racing harness (lap belts and shoulder straps) and it fit the Jeep's personality quite well!

·
Registered
38 Posts
What did you end up doing about your seat belts? Im looking to replace all of them in black, the tan looks like they have been puked on.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Still searching/waiting on a few members to come through. I need seats as well soon so I can take it to the exhaust shop and get it fab up.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hello,

Thanks in advance,
If the problem is that it isn't latching on, that can be repaired by sourcing the plate. The plate itself came on many different types of Ford vehicles.

http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281082

·
Registered
398 Posts
if your belt is stuck all the way out, push against the teeth on the side of the belt reel with a screwdriver. it may take up to a half turn before it'll retract again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts