Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ya'll, I am a JEEP guy by trade, but now I'm playing a different game. I just Bought and Traded this Bronco for 800$ and a couple nasty guns, I have been following this site for awhile and my only complaint is, that there are some BIG headed people on here that like to raise a Stink about questions asked twice. For you Assholes, please remember that some of us are NEW to Broncos, NEW to Offroading( I am not) New to FORUMS, and alot of people that jump on here, are desperate for help, and do not search everything before asking. GIVE EM a BREAK. WE are a minority, we love Bronco's, Jeeps, whatever, but we are all ones in common, We love Wheeling, for whatever reason. I have tons of questions for you guys, I have alot of plans for my Bronco, and when somebody gets twisted, over me askiong a question, I'm gonna raise a storm. Why? Just help us new guys out, and we'll do what we can to minimize threads. Thanks I'm John, Military VET "Marine", Jeep guy, turned Bronco, and I'm ready to play. Thanks Ya'll

1 - 3 of 3 Posts