Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, whats up fellas and fellettes.
I just joined up looking for info about my 81 Bronco. Ill post up pics soon enough. Just wanted to test the waters with a n00b post. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
BigAls87Z28 said:
Hey, whats up fellas and fellettes.
I just joined up looking for info about my 81 Bronco. Ill post up pics soon enough. Just wanted to test the waters with a n00b post. :thumbup
thats what the introductions forums is here for :twak

welcome to fsb :goodfinge ;)

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,513 Posts
moved... might save ya a few bumps a bruises.
Welcom to the madness that we love, FSB.COM

·
Registered
319 Posts
see look at that, u posted in the wrong forum and someone helped u out, now u can understand and appreciate the love that is generated here at FSB, welcome my friend

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahahah, wow I have never seen an "introduction" forum before...I was just looking for the general BS forum, and figured I would post up there...but oh well, thats what I get for not scrolling down the whole index.
Anyway, thanks fellas.

·
Back in TEXAS
1,967 Posts
Welcome to FSB. To save yourself from future beatings use the search function to see if your question has been asked before. It probably has, most have in the past three years. These guys are brutal to those that don't search:toothless

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Its ok, I know of a Fbody board like that...and I tell newbs that all the time. I am acuatly looking to find info about my Bronco and then eventualy sell it since I have an Fbody habbit that I need to support.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts