Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Thought I'd introduce myself before I start rattling off questions to everyone :goodfinge

Name is Joe from good ol North Carolina.

I bought a 2wd 88 F150 back in 2013, drove it for a while, got bored, and found an 87 Bronco parts truck to steal all the 4wd parts off of. Sooo, now I've got a money pit 4wd swapped 88 F150, locked front and rear, lifted 6 inches, with 35s.

So, hopefully you guys wont kick me out for having a F150. Just remember it's got axles, a transmission, and transfer case from a Bronco :rockon

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,585 Posts
Like it.
Welcome.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Well it's a good start! Maybe you could put a custom fit longer Bronco body on it next?

That would be cool!

Welcome

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! lol. I like the longer bronco body idea. I think if I'm getting a bronco it's gonna have to be a first gen :D

Side note: I'm trying to post a new thread in Bronco Tech, but it says I dont have the right privileges to do so, or my account is waiting to be activated. Does anyone have any insight on this?

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,139 Posts
Welcome!

As for the posting restriction, they don't allow F150s in the good forums. You're stuck with intros, testing, & wheels/tires. Whad'ya expect from a Bronco site?

:toothless Seriously, it is a post count thing. Newbs were cluttering up tech asking the same questions over & over. Here's a quick once over:

• Noobie Tech has no limit for starting threads. It's a good place to begin, & you'll see some real pros in there.
  • 30 posts to start a thread in the the specific tech forums, but you can ask a question in an existing thread on the same topic. Just stick to the topic & don't take a current thread off course.
  • 75 to see the classifieds. Set in stone. Discussed to death. Eliminated the rip-offs that plagued us for a short time.
  • Posts don't count in all forums. Like here in intros. You have multiple posts here, but no change in your post count.
  • Don't go nuts trying to pad your posts. Mods reset counts when they see 30 "Nice Truck" drop-ins in a row. Jump in, give us a chance to get to know you. It won't take long. :thumbup

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Registered
92 Posts
Pretty truck! I plan someday to add an F150 to go with my '95 FSB!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what happened to the bronco?
The Bronco was in a junkyard at the time with a bad 351 :cry

Welcome!

As for the posting restriction, they don't allow F150s in the good forums. You're stuck with intros, testing, & wheels/tires. Whad'ya expect from a Bronco site?

:toothless Seriously, it is a post count thing. Newbs were cluttering up tech asking the same questions over & over. Here's a quick once over:

• Noobie Tech has no limit for starting threads. It's a good place to begin, & you'll see some real pros in there.
  • 30 posts to start a thread in the the specific tech forums, but you can ask a question in an existing thread on the same topic. Just stick to the topic & don't take a current thread off course.
  • 75 to see the classifieds. Set in stone. Discussed to death. Eliminated the rip-offs that plagued us for a short time.
  • Posts don't count in all forums. Like here in intros. You have multiple posts here, but no change in your post count.
  • Don't go nuts trying to pad your posts. Mods reset counts when they see 30 "Nice Truck" drop-ins in a row. Jump in, give us a chance to get to know you. It won't take long. :thumbup
Wow. I had no idea y'all were this strict. :toothless I guess I'll start there and try and work my way up. Thanks for the warm welcome fellas :beer

Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa
I'll try and get as involved as my time will allow

Pretty truck! I plan someday to add an F150 to go with my '95 FSB!
:thumbup

1 - 11 of 11 Posts