Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOWDY, I WAS SENT OVER FROM THE GUYS AT FTE...I GOTTA 77 F250, 429, 4-SPEED, 6" LIFT, 38.5 SUPERSWAMPS, LADDER BARS YADDA YADDA, I WAS CHECKIN THINGS OUT ON HERE AND SEEMS LIKE ATLEAST A FEW OF YA HAVE MADE SOME PRETTY GOOD SNORKELS...(YEAH YET ANOTHER). I WAS TOLD THAT OX1 HAD A PRETTY GOOD SETUP...BUT NO PICS. I WAS TRYING TO FIGURE THE BEST WAY TO DO A SNORKEL...ACTUALLY IT WONT BE A TRUE SNORKEL, IM WANTING TO RUN THROUGH THE FIREWALL...I TOOK OUT MY HEATER CORE/BLOWER ASSEMBLY UNDER THE DASH, SO I HAVE A HOLE IN THE FIREWALL AND PLENTY OF ROOM. MY BIGGEST OBSTACLE IS WHAT TO USE AS A "HAT"... I HAVE AN EDELBROCK CARB...MY "VISION" WAS WITH A 90 DEG. PVC ELBOW RIGHT ON TOP...BUT HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND 5" PVC...SO WHAT ELSE IS GOOD TO USE AS A HAT? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR THE INFO

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Welcome aboard. Just fyi, all caps = shouting...;) If you use "snorkel" in the search engine at the top...you'll see tons of info.... :thumbup Several guys on here have done snorkel builds... Good luck with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts