Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all
I'm new here as you can obvious tell haha
Anyways alittle about me; my first car at 16 which was a 1999 Ford Explorer sport with a 5.0 swap and custom paint job, both of which I did myself with alittle YouTube and bit of forums members help
Since then I'm always looking to do things no one has done and trying new things, I'm basically the test rat for a lot of my friends with similar cars haha

My bronco has 191,000 miles and is currently under the knife and I've come here to hopefully help some others as well as help myself reach a higher understand of everything revolving the awesome bronco

Here is my truck now ;p

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,132 Posts
OK, I'll bite. What are we looking at here? Did you graft a SD nose onto a Bronco? If so, how about some more pics? Or is this another truck?

Either way, welcome to the site!

ps -You got some sort of white stuff on your windshield. :toothless

·
Registered
9,828 Posts
OK, I'll bite. What are we looking at here? Did you graft a SD nose onto a Bronco? If so, how about some more pics? Or is this another truck?

Either way, welcome to the site!

ps -You got some sort of white stuff on your windshield. :toothless
He grafted a SD front end onto the bronco. Check out the winshield frame and frame horns.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
He has another thread in the general thread asking about a good way to secure a SD front end onto a bronco. I have to admit, its not bad, but I'd have to see how the side panels line up with the door lines before I give my final grade on it.

Nice intro btw. MORE PICS!!!!

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts
Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

You can click on "Vote for TOP 4X4 SITE" On the bottom of my signature or go to "Other Forums".

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For more pix please see my other thread
I don't wanna have like duplicate threads soley for the fact that it would probably be almost identical and everyone can follow the "better" version of the two
http://www.fullsizebronco.com/forum/showthread.php?t=354978

I do thank you for the welcomes and yes it is a 1993 bronco with a 08-10 ad swap from a 350

1 - 6 of 6 Posts