Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello FSB,

I'm working on a 92 Bronco, this is a friends Bronco that is going to need some serious attention. All my friends drop off their vehicles at my shop. Old guy here (51) I have a 40x60 shop, three phase power thanks to the rotary phase converter I built, serious tool user and collector. Thanks for having me.:)

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,129 Posts
Welcome! 51 doesn't seem old from where I'm standing.

Are you on GJ? I saw a 92 Bronco question there a little earlier, & your intro here talks more about your shop than your truck. :toothless Was that you?

If so, hit up our Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone! forum. You can start a thread in there immediately, & some of the pros keep an eye on it. Someone in there should know the details on your question.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,129 Posts
No, I don't think so. It's free if you hotlink them from elsewhere, otherwise you have to buy the fullsize membership.

Here's the "how to". I did swap the usual pic for one found somewhere. :toothless
Go to the How to POST PICS sticky. Pepe` gives 2 sets of instructions, one for fullsize membership ($20 a year), another for regular members (Free). Follow the instructions for your type of membership.

If you are a regular member, follow the Supermotors method. It's the second set of instructions. The first set of instructions won't work for you. You have to load the pics on a hosting site like Supermotors or Photobucket, then hotlink them here.

Supermotors is the method that I still use. And I use the Supermotors site. You can set up different folders for each vehicle. They can be categorized & reorganized as needed. It allows the photos to be easily resized, & you have the choice of 3 sizes to hotlink. Once loaded to the hosting site, your friends & family across the country can see them there. You can hotlink the same photos to multiple websites as well.

You will copy the location of the pic from the hosting site. It is in the "URL" box to the left of the pic. Or you can right click on the pic itself & click on "Copy Image Location" or "Copy Image Url" (Right clicking on the pic itself will also get you to the URL of pics from many sources). Then back here in FSB, from the "Reply to Thread" window, click the Insert Image icon
& paste your pic's location in the popup window. That will add the necessary code for you without any further work. This method also works with those pics found online from other sources.

Another option is to copy the "IMG" code to the left of the pic in Supermotors & paste it directly into the "Reply to Thread" window.

This is how the code for the pic below looks in the "Reply to Thread" window, except the {} are actually []:

{IMG}http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=455415&d=1435512736{/IMG}

With the correct brackets, that ^ code looks like this in the thread:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts