Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm from near St. Louis but on the IL side and I just bought a 1993 Bronco. It had a bad motor so I put in a H.O. out of a Mustang and it runs pretty good. It has lock out hubs but an auto transfer case. It is an E40OD. I'd like to change to a manual t-case and trans tough. I'm looking for a tonnea cover, not having much luck though. This is my daily driver.

I also have a 1992 Mustang GT, 331 stroker, Vortech supercharged with a T-56 6-speed from a Dodge Viper. It also has Cobra brakes and wheels. chrome moly roll cage and k-frame, coil over struts, and a lap top to adjust engine parmameters. Built the whole thing myself.

·
Yeeeeehaw Y'all!
2,038 Posts
Welcome to FSB.....

You'll find there's a lot of helpful folks and info around here.

I recently rebuilt an HO 302 out of a 93 Mustang and put in my 88. Installed a cam more suitable for the low end power a Bronco craves and a few other bolt ons, and that sucker is oh so nize..... :D

·
Registered
573 Posts
Welcome

·
www.easttn4x4.com
2,191 Posts
Viper trans on a Mustang?

What mods did you have to do to get it to work?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
OUT OF BUSINESS / M.I.A.
10,874 Posts
Blown 331 said:
I also have a 1992 Mustang GT. It also has a lap top to adjust engine parmameters. Built the whole thing myself.
Details? What system are you using to tune the EFI?????????

·
College User
2,016 Posts
Welcome, and the stang sounds sweet. :thumbup

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Fireguy50 said:
Details? What system are you using to tune the EFI?????????
It's a piggy back computer that works with the stock one. It's made by EFI systems and is called a PMS. Programable Management System. I know they could have used a better name. I think the website for that is www.efisystems.com It's a pretty sweet set up to say the least.

·
Registered
69 Posts
welcome BLOWN 331 glad to have ya'! If we can help just let us know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts