Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need some help finding something on the internet and my searches so far have been fruitless, whoever can find the following dallas cowboy hat that is forsale somewhere on the web I will give you 20.00 worth of stuff from the FSB store, I have bought this hat for years from somewhere in new york online and now i cant find it anymore, first one to find it wins

color: blue, with velco strap, low profile, inside the hat is a SPL28 tag, which i think is a brand by Nike

Attachments

·
Registered
930 Posts
You checked lids.com?

Hey, I have a couple Saints hats you can have for free...anything New Orleans related sucks...

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
Why don't you just throw it in the wash?

·
Excessively Engineered
2,917 Posts
Can you get a pic of the tag if it is readable? Seems that SPL28 is the Brand. Any other pics? Side or Back?

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
redwagon said:
Are you that big of a cowboys fan?????

yes! none of the posted ones will do, i'm looking for the exact same hat

Why don't you just throw it in the wash?
I will, but I like to have 2 in the closet for back ups and I forgot to reorder when i took the last one out :thumbup

Can you get a pic of the tag if it is readable
there is nothing on the side or back, just what embroidered on the front, has 3 inside tags, one says SPL28, one says Team NFL and the other is made in china, one size fits all, 100% cotton

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BambiBasher said:
http://www.fanwear.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=zHats-Cowboys-NFL1

Then click on the STAMP Hat, that is probably the closest i could get. It looks like that your hat is a different material.

ding ding ding, we have a winner, thats the site and the hat :chili: :chili:

pick out 20.00 worth of stuff from the store and PM me your address and I will have it sent to you

thank you!! funny thing is i think i visited that site earlier today :toothless

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
woohoo, my hats came in today, 2 new ones, think i'm going to go ahead and order 2 more, i just threw one of the old ones away in this pic :cry my wife thinks i'm nuts, maybe so, its hard to find "the hat", hat wearers know what i mean :toothless

Attachments

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
dsotmoon said:
woohoo, my hats came in today, 2 new ones, think i'm going to go ahead and order 2 more, i just threw one of the old ones away in this pic :cry my wife thinks i'm nuts, maybe so, its hard to find "the hat", hat wearers know what i mean :toothless
yes...yes we do.:twotu:

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
Congrats on the find Rainman!

(You're wife ain't the only one)

I do wear hats, but i have found several DIFFERENT hats that i like to wear....

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,950 Posts
dsotmoon said:
its hard to find "the hat", hat wearers know what i mean :toothless
it really is....but its not really a good imageto wear my camo bass pro shop hat to work everyday

1 - 20 of 32 Posts