Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. Just wanted to introduce myself, just bought myself a bronco yesterday and, it may be a fixer but I'm so proud and excited. Can not wait to start fixing it up here and there. We are in north central Florida and bought an 86 bronco. Not sure what model it is or anything. It's a 4 speed manual with 4x4 with 351w, someone butchered a lot of stuff but the body is pretty straight, picked her up for 2500 and made it the 2.5 hour drive home. Not much works electrically but that's for another post. Nice to meet you all and look forward to learning a lot, haven't done the forum thing since I was a Honda kid.

·
Super Moderator
28,225 Posts
Yo FL86BRONCO!
Welcome and you made a great acquisition!
To discuss any issues, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie section. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories that require 50 posts to buy, sell or trade due to scammers who preyed on our members too many times.

See this 86 Bronco Dealer Brochure at 1983 Ford Bronco 86 Bronco Brochure Photos pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net

1986 EVTM - Gary's Garagemahal (the Bullnose bible) by Ford via Gary

1985-1986 Fuel System Adjustments by Ford via Gary

1986 Bronco Operating Guide by Ford via Gary @ 1983 Ford Bronco Manuals & Pamphlets (Scanned) picture | SuperMotors.net

1986 Owner Guide by Ford via Gary

1986 Exterior Colors by Ford via Gary

1986 Bronco Accessories Catalog by Ford via Gary. @ 1986 Ford Light Truck Accessories Brochure

1980-86 Pickup Fasteners by Ford via Gary, but mostly for front clip

1986 Bronco Rapid Specs Guide by Ford via Gary @ 1986 Ford Light Truck Accessories Brochure

1986 Color & Trim Selection Options by Ford via Gary

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf. via BroncMom

See How to add your Signature @ Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum by BigBlue 94

Forum FAQs includes for example, Hot to Use Search. How To Save (Bookmark) Threads Or Posts and more tips!

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) including, "how do I get the tailgate glass to...", etc

Find time to Participate and vote in our Full-Size of the Month and later in the year, Full-Size of the Year Contest @ Voting
Prizes are awarded to the winner; a full spread in Bronco Driver Magazine is the top prize, in addition to a years subscription, once the article is submitted; & a years worth of premium FSB membership.
Al

·
Registered
1986 Eddie Bauer 5.0EFI AOD Full length headers Y pipe into single 3" Magnaflow 3" factory exit
853 Posts
Welcome & very cool Bronco, looks like it's in nice shape too!! There are a bunch of us Bullnose (80-86) owners of here so let us know any questions you may have!! The "Builds Only" section is a good place to read threads on some of the things that others have done & problems we have encountered in our Broncos.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,936 Posts
Welcome to the site @FL86BRONCO ..Nice looking Broco. Congrats on the purchase.We've got quite a few members in Florida..I'm up in Jax. Where abouts are you?

·
Registered
1986 Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.0 bone stock
465 Posts
Welcome to the club bro, very nice rig you found there, and for 2500 bucks i don't blame you for jumping all over that! I have had mine since the end of last summer and have had all kinds of fun fixing it back up. Im getting ready to visit your fine state next month, get a little crispy on the emerald coast.

·
Premium Member
1979 Bronco Ranger XLT, 400m engine, C6 trans, D44 front with Dick Cepek manual hubs
1,161 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Looking forward to updates on your great purchase, 2.500 sound like a steal!

·
Registered
1992 XLT w/302 on 33s
16 Posts
Welcome, sweet looking bull. That's on my list for sure (looking to acquire each generation). Riding around FL is pretty flat, but you should have plenty of fun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts