Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys hows it going? Im new here to thr forums i recently joined the bronco scene. I purchesed a 93 xlt 4x4 with what i beleive is a 4 inch rabcho lift, i bought it for $500. I plan to Do a budget minded long travel/chase truck. Hoping to get help and help others out with the things i learn here. Not sure how to post pix if anyone could help please do!

·
Premium Member
9,999 Posts
Welcome to FSB Madness...lol lol... how's McClintocks restaurant, best steaks on the planet....lol lol...:thumbup

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome to ya. New here myself with questions also on the pictures. I have questions on the issue to the mods but nothing yet. Spent a lot of time in Huntington Beach back in the college day but now in the Show Me state. Learnin a lot already on here. Enjoy as I am.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
8,132 Posts
Welcome! Yeah, get those pics up. We love to see pics. :thumbup

Go check out Common Replies to FAQs. Post 4 covers pics, & there are others in there that you might find useful.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys! Thanks alot for the welcom! Steaks are amazing like always! And i figured out the pix and posted a thread in the newbie section on my truck with pix check it out!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts