Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone my name is Eric and I am new here. I have been reading here since I started building my Bronco a couple of months ago but just now got around to posting after starting a pic thread of my project on RDC. Some guys over there that are regulars here told me to come over here and put up some pics so here I am. Anyways, maybe it is just way too late at night and I am too tired, but I can't find a way to attach pics from my own computer or another website, so for now here the link to my thread on RDC. Hopefully tomarrow night I will post pictures here as soon as I figure out how to do it. Anyways, here is the link to the thread and thanks for checking it out.

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38193

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Glad you made it! I'm fabnahorse at RDC. If you use supermotors.net for image hosting, you just have to copy and paste into your post.

·
Support by becoming a
1,314 Posts
:thumbup Welcome to the land of FSB. :beer

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!

No Jaron, I never finished the JeepSpeed. When I got done building the front end at Wyotech I drove it for a while and then sold it and got a 1970 F-100 that I have big plans for but never did anything. Then I sold it and got the Bronco.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Welcome aboard..!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts