Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i just joined the post i live in new jersey and i have been a HUGE fan of bronco for like ever. i got my first bronco when i was 17 its a 89 ford bronco and i lifted it 4 in and 35 then i added a 3 in body lift i did beat the living shit out of it in the woods i loved wheeling but now i switched gears instead of killing my baby im restoring it to a show truck it is coming along great right now i am sand blasting the frame to give it a nice coat of black i just got done rebuilding the rear completly new everything seals gears and bearings the gears are now 4.56 to give her more power. the truck also has a crome roll bar and few other interior mods i spent lots of money on an exhaust on it. i still have alot of work but itws well worth it. i also had a 79 ford bronco which i resently sold cause the frame was messed up. does anyone else know anyone that has a show bronco or close to one that i could see pics of i would like to see all broncos too
i will post some pics too soon and tech articles for stuff i did
thanks

·
Repo'd
1,570 Posts
Sounds like you got a good grasp on what you are
doin with your baby.
Thats cool.

Well as for show and shine, the closest we got is
http://fullsizebronco.superford.org/members/profile.php?id=3739

You'll like that, I know I do. Oh yah, he's close to
you to.

Anyway, If your gonna be a FSB member you gotta
post some pics and vote for Top 4x4 site at the top
of this page one a day and vote for FOTM once a month.

Happy rebuilding and have a blast.

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
welcome, pur home is your home. don't worry about the ppl here tha will call you a poser for building a show truck instead of a wheeler. it's your truck, do whatcha want! :beer

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Welcome :beer

·
Registered
6,103 Posts
hey if you wanna see a show truck check out....ohhh whats his name sorry i forgot im sure someone knows. He has the huge black/purple changing color? bronco with ricer neon light under it big sound system in the back

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
Marauder said:
hey if you wanna see a show truck check out....ohhh whats his name sorry i forgot im sure someone knows.

BigBad94

that is what the link posted above goes to

Welcome to FSB :beer ... and stated above we are picture mongers in here so get scanning :thumbup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts