Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased my 96' Bronco xlt 5.8 efi (mostly stock). I read a lot of different threads on this site before i bought it. Having many questions, I found just about all the answers here, I was able to make a deal with PO, confidently, and seeing I was getting a great deal.

The Truck is sitting on new 30" Cooper Discovery A/T3's, has new rear qrt panels, new body mounts, new brake lines, new brakes, newer rear end, beefed up rear leafs, I am going to do the front suspension as soon as I can, newer exhaust system with dual pipes coming out under the rear bumper (great sound, just don't know what brand PO had put in, my guess is maybe FlowMaster), newer manuel locking warn hubs. Probably forgetting something.

Plans for truck in the near future : front springs, new sound system with flip out dvd (for the kids of course), soft top (I have to figure out something to do for seatbelts for the kids in the back, Any thoughts?? 3- point harness maybe?). LED lights somewhere- maybe a bar or Bull Bar with light mounts...

Look forward to reading and posting on this great site!
Here's a pic of my 96' Bronco next to my younger brother's 01' Excursion (can't figure out what the URL is for my image). Added pic in next post below
Safe travels out there!!!
John

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,689 Posts
it is so nice to see someone use the site as intended and benefit from their own efforts!
Good on ya man! :beer

Looks like a pretty nice score. Welcome to the best place to keep that FSB on the road and you and your family, happy and enjoying the ride! :rockon

Soft top & Rear belts = Rollbar or Cage, preferably cage... but if your not getting crazy, a good rollbar will do. :thumbup

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Soft top & Rear belts = Rollbar or Cage, preferably cage... but if your not getting crazy, a good rollbar will do. :thumbup[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking, Full cage is pricey, so I am going to look into it more.
Thx for the advice.

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,689 Posts
Read around some and get some ideas. Your not the first to face that hurdle. :thumbup
There are lots of ideas that have been tossed around and I'm sure at least a few that got done.

When you decide to tackle it... take pics and give us a write-up for the next guy. :beer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts