Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone! I am the proud owner of a 1990 Ford Bronco XLT. I purchased this rig 10yrs ago when I was 16 and am now totally tearing it apart and making it the Bronco of my dreams! Plans include a total body restoration, two tone lime green and black paint, custom interior, lift, rims, tires, and the list goes on! It will truly be one of a kind. My brother and I will be doing 90% of the buld ourselves, only outsourcing the custom leather seats. I have attached a few pics and there will be more to come as the build progresses. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

·
Too poor for FSM
1,395 Posts
Looks like a fun project. And welcome to the site.
keep us updated on the restoration :thumbup

-Vance

·
Registered
347 Posts
Looks like fun, never seen a rear wing like that !

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome to FSB! I will be sure to start a thread on the build itself and update it as the project progresses. I will label it "Double Diamond Build" for those of you who wish to follow it. Where would be the best location to start this thread??? Any suggestions? The goal is to have it complete by November, so I have my work cut out for me!

1ATony: I am really hoping that the finished product turns out as good as the sketch did! My younger brother did the rendering and he's my painter, so I have high hopes!

Dman: The rear wind is a Lund product. It is a pretty cool piece, but i am going for a little cleaner look on the finished product, so it will not be going back on. I am willing to part with it, so if interested let me know!

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
I love the paint it has now...

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah Bronco85, the colors that are on it are great but the body needs a fair bit of work to get everything straight. Its hard to see from some of the pic's, but the tailgate is the only panel on it that wont need some form of body work. I would have to repaint the whole thing anyway, so I wanted to do something unique. Thank you for appreciating it as is!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts