Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Project Blue J

Pics first.

Camburg 4x4 beams, Deaver rear, stripped interior for now. Its gonna be a 3 seater with beard super seats. Working 4wd. As funds allow it will get coilovers on the front, a full cage, and bypasses on all 4 corners.

One question I have for you guys is what axle you guys are running on the longside of an extended beam.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Congrats on the new member of your fold.Glad to see you on board.Keep us posted on your progress.pics too. :)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys.

Today I just cleaned it up a bit. Tomorrow I might try to make some fender supports that I can hang all the wiring and engine bay components from. Just trying to get this ting back on the street and running right.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I've caught enough shit for this pile sitting around in my garage for the past eternity and I've gotten bored enough to get some motivation to do something.

Basically I've been sitting on some parts and now I'm about ready to buy what I need hopefully to make this proposed spring break trip to vegas.

The plan to make this trip is to build Front and Rear bumpers, shock hoops front and rear to mount the bypasses and bumps, and mount the seats better. I also have to get this thing running better with some new ignition parts and cleaning up the mess that is the engine bay right now.

The Stash:

If all goes to plan, the garage will be cleaned up enough to get the front end torn apart and hopefully cleaned up by the end of the weekend.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks Guys

What size are those Bypasses??
I have a set of 2.5x12" bypasses and the other set is 2.5x16"

Sorta full bump. There is still a 2" rubber bumpstop in the way so it wont go metal to metal. I don't think I want to go past this at all since at full lock and full bump it starts to rub the core support anyway.

Drooped till it hits the floor. From the first picture to this is 18.5" of travel at the wms. Will definitely be strapping it like 3-4" above the floor where it is right now.

I really wish I could just run coilovers instead of dealing with the coils. Good chance the coils will bind well before full stuff and wont let the beam droop all the way out.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Looks like its been awhile since I've update this thread. You can say a few things have gotten done.

Pretty much started fresh on the front suspension and bought some coilovers. Pretty much built all the suspension on the truck over the last 4 months.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Doing alot more prep work trying to make this thing reliable. Supposed to do a Baja trip at the end of the month.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Doing alot more prep work trying to make this thing reliable. Supposed to do a Baja trip at the end of the month.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts