Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am new to the forum, I just bought a 1990 Bronco for 450 bucks, it runs and drives but needs some stuff, has the 302 automatic, 4x4 XLT, I am happy with it just wanna get stuff done to it, there is some rust in the rear above the lip of the fender am thinking I will just cut the fenders out some and make larger wheel well openings, I have to get a actuator for the drivers door electric lock, fix the motor for the passenger door power window, put the axle shaft back in on the passenger side front end, and get some parts for my tailgate, other than that supprisingly enough its in quite good shape, bought it off a buddy of mine who got bored with it, and the best thing is it only has 71k miles on it. anyway anyone with any tips or suggestions I am more than welcome, I am new to ford products but so far I am happy

·
Registered
529 Posts
Welcome :beer

Don't be afraid to use the Search button...alot of topics have been discussed here and can save you some Flaming :mad: from the others here.

All in all it's a good bunch.....sit down and stay awhile!

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Welcome SuperCrew, sounds like you gotta sweet deal. You also found the best resource on the web for tech advice!:beer

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig! (click here-->click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy when asking questions for people to know what kinda rig thier helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handfull of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

·
Living in Obscurity
1,928 Posts
Welcome, sounds like you got a sweet deal there! Get us some pics, we would love to see what a $450 1990 71,000 Mile Bronco looks like.

The best Bronco knowledge resides on this board!

MM

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow thanks for all the greets, I will have pics sometime soon, probably today or tomorrow, as far as the search I have been using it and reading alot, learning alot about this thing..haha..
It was a sweet deal, I was actually contemplating selling it , only cause I have 4 other vehicles, so this makes 5 vehicles, its getting kinda crowded in the driveway..haha...but after going through the thing and cleaning it out I decided it would be better to keep it and build it up.

thanks again for all the greets

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Updated signature

·
College User
2,018 Posts
Welcome :beer

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Wow, if you've tackled a Jeep Wrangler, the Bronco will be a "piece of cake"!!! I have an 88 Bronco that I'm parting out, so if you need some tailgate parts or body panels, send a PM. I think you'll find that your Bronco has a ton more "brute force" when 4-wheeling, and the repairs are at least half the cost of Jeep parts!

Again, welcome to FSB!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JustShootme84

Sent ya a PM
thanks

should have the pics up tomorrow afternoon

·
Registered
1,063 Posts