Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We made it to Illinois a week ago and Ashley and I love it here. There is a ton of things to do and the town is just a cool place. Not to mention, no more crappy low-alcohol beer and stupid bars that don't serve liquor! This place has it all. Ashley loves her job, but I am still looking...it could take some time to get what i am looking for, so I am in the process of cashing out my retirement...that will set me up pretty good for awhile, especially if I can get my house sold and don't have to make an $820 a month payment.

However, the down side of this is that I no longer have my Bronco...the ex-bitch of a wife got it in the divorce...but it was a small price to pay to get rid of her and keep my retirement outta her hands. Anyone remember Eddie Murphy in Delirious??? His second second stand up comedy movie when he was talking about divorce?

"Eddie! I want to talk to yooooouuuu."

"What is it baby?

"I want HALF Eddie! HALF!!!"

And then he made the face. Yeah, I made that face too...

That was right before I took it up town and dropped it off...loaded down with garbage :toothless Also, I pulled out the trailer hitch, threw it away, then put the locking pin back in and put the lock back on, then threw away the keys. I knew she wanted to use the Bronco to tow her mother's trailer. Sure as shit, three days after Ashley and I left town I got a call from the ex, wondering where the hitch was and the keys to the lock were. I just replied with a simple "I have no idea." Then hung up on her. Ashley and I laughed our asses off. :histerica She will have to pay someone with a machine shop to remove that pin before she can tow anything...and she is flat broke right now.

Now wish me luck in the job hunt :doh0715:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congrats on the move. The jobs are out there. My first one when I moved to Wi was in Machesney Park IL till I moved up by Madison.

Good luck with the Job Search,

Jim

·
Registered
604 Posts
TreR1969 said:
That was right before I took it up town and dropped it off...loaded down with garbage :toothless Also, I pulled out the trailer hitch, threw it away, then put the locking pin back in and put the lock back on, then threw away the keys. I knew she wanted to use the Bronco to tow her mother's trailer. Sure as shit, three days after Ashley and I left town I got a call from the ex, wondering where the hitch was and the keys to the lock were. I just replied with a simple "I have no idea." Then hung up on her. Ashley and I laughed our asses off. :histerica She will have to pay someone with a machine shop to remove that pin before she can tow anything...and she is flat broke right now.
very evil:thumbup

good luck on that job

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank ya.

Yeah, I knew I couldn't strip it like I wanted to (rip out the stereo and speakers, take off the new BFG All Terrain T/As and put on some $10 retreads, give it to her with only a 1/2 quart of oil in the motor [I REALLY wanted to do that]), because the divorce decree said the truck had to be "as is".. so I went for a more subtle approach :smokin:

·
Sneaky Ba$tard
2,983 Posts
Buddy of mine put a custom plate on the front that said " I got this car cause I swallowed" on his ex's car... She drove it for a several weeks before she noticed it.. Tried to say he was stalking her and put it there after she got it... But he had pics of it when he turned it over to her.... Always thought that was funny....

Glad to hear your doing alright.... Good luck on the job hunt---_Fog

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
I woulda parked it in her living room and said:

"Here ya go b!tch, as is!"

Good luck with your re-do. I hope the best for you two.

·
President, Mels fan club.
6,904 Posts
Thats really funny:thumbup I would have done the same thing. Good luck to the two of you!

EDIT: Ya should have taken the top off too.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Heh. Funny thing is, if you have a 1" tube about 2' long or something that you can grab onto the lock with and lever it, it will come off in about 2 seconds. My wife once lost the keys to the hitch.....

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
you should of welded the pin inside the hitch and then it would of been real difficult to get it out or ran a few beads inside of it with the welder way in the back of it that would not be reachable....if i had to give up my bronco like that i would of done way more...maybe some raw fish cut up under the seats left in the week before to get nice and ripe and then jacked with stuff in the engine so it wouldnt run good...she got off easy...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Glad to hear things are going great for you!!! Sorry you had to give up the bronco but give it time and she'll get exactly what she deserves :thumbup

·
"Clever User Title Here"
2,155 Posts
Raw poultry products or fish products (turkey legs, chicken breasts) hidden in random places do WONDERS!

That stink will never come out....Try to hide 'em where they will never look, under carpet etc.

Had a buddy hide some in his apartment's ductwork when he moved out cause he hated the landlord.

Anyways, good luck on the job hunt and to a new HAPPY life!

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,541 Posts
A glass of red wine? Pansy!

Glad your out of there and moving on Tre! Good luck to you and your lil redhed!

·
Geaux Tigers!!
2,296 Posts
Hope you saved the Saints license plate!!:thumbup

Tommy <-N.O. native and LSU grad. :beer

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,541 Posts
Tommy R said:
Hope you saved the Saints license plate!!:thumbup

Tommy <-N.O. native and LSU grad. :beer
and apprently... THE LADIES MAN! :thumbup

·
Geaux Tigers!!
2,296 Posts
Where's my Courvosier?? ;)

Actually, "Leon Phelps" was my player name in first person shooters a few years ago. It's kind of stuck and some friends still call me the Ladies Man.....but only for this reason and no others! :histerica

Tommy

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks 4xPepe'...as fate would have it, I am sipping on a glass of red wine right now. I took Ashley out to a sushi bar and she tried some salmon roll and saki, and raw crab legs wrapped in cucumber...YUMMY! Can't get THAT in Oklahoma. Anyway...she liked the crab meat, was okay with the saki, and about barfed when she tried the salmon roll. At least she tried it. I LOVE Japanese food.

Hey Leon! You met any rich ladies down by the nacho cart that want to hump lately???

·
Practicing Infidel
15,308 Posts
TreR1969 said:

Now wish me luck in the job hunt :doh0715:
That's some funny $h!t !

If you really want to pay her back for "SOME" of the mind games, get on down to a metal supply place.

They make box steel that fits inside the hitch, but is only slightly smaller. Slip the whole length of the smaller box steel into the hitch receiver, weld it in and even re-drill the sides for the pin.

Paint it black and watch the fun. It'll take her "DAYS" to figure out why the extension won't fit into the hitch !

Better fun than slicing the bottom of your mutha-in-laws garbage bags in her cans.

Sixlitre

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey sixlitre...
It would have taken more than a few days for her to figure that out...I wish I would have thought of that!!! Shure as shit I would have done it. She is not terribly bright, ya know! Fug her! I just talked to her earlier this evening so I could speak with her kids and of course she asked about the trailer hitch...again, I played dumb (not too tough for me). All she cares about is herself, no on else...

ACK!!! Too much high octain beer tonight...my head feels like doo doo!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts