Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, My name is Zach. I've been looking at getting a new (used) offroad vehicle for a couple months now and think I might have found a good one.
I was browsing your forum and it looks like he's one of the guys on here (azchaosmotorsports). Can anyone tell me about his truck? At least anymore than what is on his profile page? Looks like he has two so just for clarification its the 1990 with the 5.0.
Thanks in advance, Looking forward to learning more about broncos

Here's a pic of my previous off road vehicle (retired her because it was a DD as well and mpgs were bad).

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
the guy has 21 posts, how do you expect us to know about his bronco?

·
LS Swap Everything!
26,232 Posts
Welcome to FSB. Why don't you spend a little time reading over some tech to make a better decision regarding your purchase.

You may find a specific year of manufacture you prefer over others.

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
What makes you think a 78-96 fulllsize Bronco will do any better on mpg's.......:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

Spend some searching and revewing as suggested FIRST.....:rofl:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the guy has 21 posts, how do you expect us to know about his bronco?
He's got a few AZ members for friends I was curious if any had seen his rig outside of this site

What makes you think a 78-96 fulllsize Bronco will do any better on mpg's.......:histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica :histerica

Spend some searching and revewing as suggested FIRST.....:rofl:
I thought someone might say that.
This is going to be a designated off road vehicle. I have an 09 corolla for a DD whereas the truck was for play and everyday

·
Premium Member
9,990 Posts
j/k Brother, it's all good and hope you find a decent BKO to have fun with so POST PICTURES when you get it...:thumbup

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
He doesn't have a for sale thread, because you need 75 posts to get in the for sale section. It prevents people from getting scammed, and people coming on here just to pawn off their junk.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got the Bronco today,
I'm liking it so far needs a few major things before I can fully enjoy it.
1. Tires
2. Do something with fenders (suggestions?)
3. do something with exhaust, the si/do flowmaster was cut off close to the end of the muffler so that one pipe faces straight up. Need that fixed.
4. Emissions and registration
5. A dirt road
Here's some pics

·
Premium Member
4,788 Posts
You can put a turn down on the muffler, but it might not pass visual inspection depending on who is inspecting it and what they want to overlook. If you want a tailpipe search autozone tailpipe on here. you can go with any muffler you want, hooker aero chamber, spintech, summit or ebay turbo muffler, etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts