Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's goin on?? Just wanted to say hello to all the Bronco owners out there. I've been looking at this site since I bought my Bronco last September and I finially got around to restering on FSB. The Bronco has come along way since I bought it in Sept. And even further since the Pics I have posted. Take a look at her and let me know what you think. I would also appriciate any comments you may have. Thanks and enjoy. Here's the link

http://fullsizebronco.superford.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=3030

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I was going to get a pre-runner bar made, i still kind of want one. ANother Bronco owner had it on his Bronco, had it off. He got a Warn winch bumper for it. I asked him about it. I traded him my bumper for it, se sold my chrome bumper to his friend. Good deal.
It was black, primered it too match the gray on the bottom. It needs to be sandblasted and repainted. I was going to sell it. It has the diamond plate on top too.

·
USAF Veteran
2,975 Posts
welcome, our home is your home. also, don't forgit to vote for top 4x4 daily by ckicking the link, and vote for fotm monthly in the fotm thread.:beer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts