Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi new member in Lynchburg Va. Bought my 89 Bronco Custom in 1990 ,300 6cyl. 5 speed manual. Have kept it going all this time,still gets up and go's.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
cool man i like to see more VA guys. check out dixie chapter for more info about what we have goin on locally, and most importantly! post up some pics.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good Link

Good Link will check Dixie out. Ole 89 only has 147380 miles.:thumbup

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
welcome to FSB, nice to see more people in the dixie chapter, may meet you at one of the events in the near future.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
May just do that,new clutch,breaks, like new 31x10.5 Bfg All Terrains. No lift too high stock gearing lots of rust on roof. Payed for.:haha

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
All Clean

Back a few years ago before major rust took over.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah it did,lol If I had the funds it would look that way again. It is my backup ride for the salt laden Virgina roads during winter weather. Back in the day early 90's she busted thru 3 foot snow drifts with ease with 4 passengers and a case or two of brew. Ahhhh those days !!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank You maybe FSB will inspire me to clean her up inside and out. Tailgate is a rusted mess,roof needs sandblasted, fenders not bad but some bondo or flares would help.The A/C never was worth much seen the white wire thread,mine blows thru the defrost on a/c Max. and wont hold a charge.The 300/6 still runs half good.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Will have to do just that Salt! Need to look at the events and see if I can make it to one.Cheers!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts