Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant remember if it's been brought up b4, but Duplicolor bumper paint, works awesome on interior pieces. I've been playing around with it the last couple of days, and I decided to use it on my radio bezel that just showed up last night.

It dries as quick as anything I've used, but it adheres better. I painted my origional bezel with fusion, and it turned into a nightmare, b/c it didnt stick well to the smoothe or the lightly sanded surface. I think in the end, I painted it about 5 times.

I just did a quick once over with some sand paper b4 I used the bumper coating, and it turned out way better.

I dont know if the bumper coating comes in different colors, but if you're painting things black like me, this gets my vote.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Have you ever used that stuff on exterior trim, like the plastic light bezels or a grille?

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
we use bumper trim paint (similar product) on metal moldings,door frames and other misc out side trim pieces. sticks pretty good.

·
Registered
134 Posts
cool ,cause i want to black out all the not so chrome plastic trim on my truck cause its looking kinda rough

·
Gear Driven!!
1,280 Posts
derrick36 said:
I'm a little slow....What is that stuff?
Sorry derrick I should have explained the stuff I was talking about.:doh0715: You spray this stuff on before you paint your parts and the paint sticks alot better.No sanding or scuffing the parts,just spray this stuff on and paint.Works great,I've used it many times!:thumbup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts