Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

41 - 60 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Gacknar said:
Welcome abord my friend.:thumbup
Thanks! Already got my eye out for a 4" lift kit so I can beat that dang mud hole. Of course my wants outway my means so I'm going to have to wait awhile before I can afford to but it!

Joe

·
Registered
484 Posts
Welcome, Jadam! You'll have to excuse 79F150 & Jims88 and their blatant thread hijacking. I think they're just lonely for "male companionship". :shrug

jadam said:
Not sure my rig is up for 5 and 6's, all stock, no lifts (yet).
Trails 4, 5, and 6 at Tellico weren't bad at all when we went in May - there were a few stockers that did just fine, with a little tug now & then... Of course, a lot depends on the weather. Check out Smooth's pictures on his superford site, if you're curious. :thumbup

·
Retired
16,014 Posts
Astra said:
Welcome, Jadam! You'll have to excuse 79F150 & Jims88 and their blatant thread hijacking. I think they're just lonely for "male companionship". :shrug

Trails 4, 5, and 6 at Tellico weren't bad at all when we went in May - there were a few stockers that did just fine, with a little tug now & then... Of course, a lot depends on the weather. Check out Smooth's pictures on his superford site, if you're curious. :thumbup
Aw we were just haven some fun.:lolup :lolup :lolup

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Astra said:

No problems......

I'll do that thanks!

Joe

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
79F150 said:
You would had to been at the meet and greet to under stand fully. It's kinda an inside joke.:lolup
Look forward to it! :beer

Joe

41 - 60 of 71 Posts