Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 month till the release of Iron Maiden's new CD. I'm probably the only one that cares, but I'm a pretty hardcore fan of their old AND new stuff. :thumbup

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Nope, you're not the only on that cares! I'm just a slightly bigger Metallica fan, but its all good! Plus you are a Saints fan, we had to wait a long time didn't we?

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like Metallica to. In the 80's I actually prefered them over Maiden, but as I've grown older I can see that Maiden is clearly more talented.

·
Premium Member
5,774 Posts
Metallica mellowed out alot, as they got older, still awesome though

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And it's been leaked. MUCH better than I had expected it to be. (The past few albums have had to grow on me)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Liquid Metal on XM radio has been playing their new one "El Dorado" and I really like it a lot. I too am a fan of the older metal that I grew up with, and it's been a long time since anything new has come out that I've liked.

·
A D M I N in training
2,973 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Maiden an d BLS have always been a favorite of mine. I am looking forward to this. My google background is eddie and only a few at work have recognized. Most just ask why my screen is scary.

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys.. El Dorado was made available for download (legaly) almost 2 months ago. And IMO its probably the worst song on the album.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts