1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello people

i'm very new at this , but its feels good to know that there are
so many big bronco fans out there. I have had three broncos in my life a 1980
1989, 1982 all full size, the 1980 with deep regret i had to give up my 80 which had a 3" lift 350m engine 4 speed manual trans. but she went to good
home and i hope to show some pic's of that and my next projects.

·
Super Moderator
26,718 Posts
welcome!..what do you plan to do now?

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,714 Posts
Welcome to our Home. May I suggest you fill out your signature and let us know where you are. That way if we need to help you out we dont have to guess watt you have.....

Allcruisen :imp :usa

P.S. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE BEST 4X4 SITE ABOVE AND THE FOTM, MONTHLY

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
37,147 Posts
davids78bronco said:
Bring it on slappy - welcome, vote at the top4x4sites link, post pictures, and all that other jazz
........... :stupid

·
College User
2,023 Posts
Welcome to FSB.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,363 Posts
Yup, yup..what they all said..Hope you enjoy it hear and can stick around for a while..who's turn is it to buy the beer?? :beer :beer :beer

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,451 Posts
Welcome brotha, this should help you with site familuarity!

A few things to know:
1. Make sure to vote for FOTM each month by going to the FOTM thread and picking your fav. nominee! (10 new nominees each month, and someday it could be you!)
2. Be sure to vote for this site at TOP4x4 by clicking the link at the top of the page once a day. (It brings us in alot of new traffic!)
3. Post up some pics of your rig!
(click here—>click me, click me!! to find out how!)
4. Add your rig's specs (or a pic) to your sig line. (It comes in handy, when asking questions, for people to know what kinda rig their helping you with!)
5. Before asking a handful of questions please try the search button at the top right hand corner of the page.
It looks like this:
This site has been around long enough that ALOT of topics have already been discussed and now all you gotta do is read.

Again, welcome aboard, make your self at home!!!:thumbup

1 - 14 of 14 Posts