Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas I was wondering if I were to lift my Bronco from 6" to 9" is worth it ..What do you guys think yes no any suggestions..I like my 6" lift but I want to go higher..if not I'll have to buy me a F-250..I only use my Bronco for mud bogging.

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
:stupid Scotts right...for mud you need all the clearance you can get. lifting the truck will only give you so much actual clearance..after that only bigger tires will get those suspension parts off the ground. I know, I know..... lift will give you tire clearance, but the cost to benifit ratio is just not there. It also makes your rig top heavy...which traveling on terrain that you can see (deep mud) poses the problem of not knowing what your running over (turning over in the mud could suck BIG TIME if it's very deep). If it's truely a bog vehicle then the sawzall is your best bet. WAY cheaper and with minimal trimming you can get big results. Our broncos biggest problem clearing big meats lies at the corners of the wheel wells. Above the tire you prolly have plenty of clearance for bigger tires, right? It just the corners of the wells (or bumper) will rub...Hack it with a sawzall..cheap..affective! :thumbup
Thats just my .02 but I'm no stranger to mud...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts