Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have integrated a new paid hack that acts as a links directory, the old one had 100's of links in it but I was not able to transfer them

SO...

fill it up, add in links to your favorite sites by category, if you are signed in it will show that you uploaded the link, if you do not want your username attached to it, sign out, then add a link

this will be a database of our members and visitors best links so others can find things they otherwise may not know about :thumbup

http://www.fullsizebronco.com/links

·
Registered
8,386 Posts
dsotmoon said:
I have integrated a new paid hack that acts as a links directory, the old one had 100's of links in it but I was not able to transfer them

SO...

fill it up, add in links to your favorite sites by category, if you are signed in it will show that you uploaded the link, if you do not want your username attached to it, sign out, then add a link

this will be a database of our members and visitors best links so others can find things they otherwise may not know about :thumbup

http://www.fullsizebronco.com/links

That's a sweet deal.

Would it be possible to to make a field right below the Emergency Help section, and have it be there instead of way at the top of the page?

Since most of the "tech" is happening in (what would be) those 3 sections above it, it would be easier to find where Joe Schmoe bought those new hubs he just installed?

Does that make sense?

I just think it would make for better visibility, and in the end more helpful for the rest of the members.

·
Explorer driving
4,191 Posts
Links have to approved by admin apparently before they are posted.

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BlueBronco said:
Somebody mispelled axle. Did Gacknar submit a category?:histerica
haha, hes rubbing off on me

mobronco93 said:
Links have to approved by admin apparently before they are posted.
exactly, i've already had to delete damned penis enlargement sites :banghead

·
Original FSB.COM Owner
9,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bakednaz said:
Thanks Joe, You run a top notch site. Baked
thanks baked, its a group effort though :rockon and I plan on seeing it grow and be better, new things in the works :thumbup

·
Registered
6,177 Posts
Hey Joe, that TMTC thing was posted by me, don't know why it put me as guest :shrug

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,647 Posts
gearrat said:
tossed one in for tires and wheels

you do think of me......:slap

1 - 17 of 17 Posts