Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well today i got started on ordering parts to get my bronco road wise again, and i picked up a locker for my 8.8 so soon im going to be able to go out and hit the trails again. fun stuff... anyone know of some good trails around redmond or along the coast? i was thinking of takin a road trip to the coast for some wheeling with my friends in the near future... any ideas of public use land?

·
Registered
794 Posts
tillamook has some good wheeling. not sure where else.

·
aka: kemicalburns
7,875 Posts
yea, what david said

·
Former owner of Shadofax
17,025 Posts
Thadoggma said:
well today i got started on ordering parts to get my bronco road wise again, and i picked up a locker for my 8.8 so soon im going to be able to go out and hit the trails again. fun stuff... anyone know of some good trails around redmond or along the coast? i was thinking of takin a road trip to the coast for some wheeling with my friends in the near future... any ideas of public use land?
Coast: Sandlake and Florence.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah next month me and some friends are planning on heading to tillamook in my bronco for some 4 wheelin... when isnt quite worked out yet but that will depend on my work schedule... my locker should be here in about 3 days... i hope i dont break it, even with a 2 year warranty, it was spendy.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
just came in...

just got my powertrax no slip today so i get to put it in this weekend and see how it does... hopefully it will work out good for me since i start school this month and i will need to be able to drive (18+ miles from home).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts