Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been a member here since about october but forgot to properly introduce myself.

I'm the proud owner of a 1990 EB. The truck sat for about 3 years before i bought it off a co-worker for $300. The motor was in a million pieces and out of the truck so we just replaced it with a factory long block from a local engine company. After about 3 months of "fighting" with it, it finally lives! I've put just over 1000 miles on it but now my mom drives it 60+ miles daily for work as her van broke down. It's rough looking but runs great and seems to do alright in the mud. I'll try to get pictures up when I'm actually home during the day at the same time the truck is.

About me, I'm 22 and a member of the Kansas Air National Guard, a full time student in Computer Engineering (which i hope i can complete in the next million years), and work full time selling carpet. I'm a video game junkie, but I'm trying to learn more about wrenching on vehicles.

·
No prepuce on my -
1,167 Posts
Welcome to FSB... post pics of the '90 please. :thumbup

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry it took so long, but here are the pics i promised. Unfortunately the Bronco started the death wobble today, so it looks like it will be out of commision for a while.

Bronco Pics

·
Registered
607 Posts
Welcome new guy! To FSB! :beer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts