Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
This is my first bronco and i have to say i am quite pleased with it. I traded an 850 holley carb for it about 2 years ago and it sat waiting for me to fix it. I pulled the 5.8 out and gave it to a guy for a jeep project then bought a 1990 F250 with a running 5.8 for $50. last week i pulled the engine out of the F250 and put it in the bronco. I had to swap the wiring harness as the mice had destroyed the one in the pickup but i still had the good harness from the bronco. It seems to be running pretty good and has already gone on three wheeling trips in the snow and in the desert and I've only had it running for three days! It's all stock except for the 35" boggers and a little trimming. I don't know how to post a picture yet... sorry

·
Registered
40 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This was the first day I drove it home after it being in my shop for a while.

I'm not sure how to make these pictures bigger. I'll get some more pics on the next wheeling trip.

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,892 Posts
You are copying the code for the "Thumbnail", instead of the full size pic. Copy everything in the box marked IMG & paste it here, or right click on the size pic you want & copy the image location from there & paste it into the insert image window (
)

Fixed it for you. Nice Bronco! :thumbup
This was the first day I drove it home after it being in my shop for a while.

I'm not sure how to make these pictures bigger. I'll get some more pics on the next wheeling trip.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I built a rear bumper for it after work today. It is pretty worthless as it has nothing to hook to and no place for a hitch. needs more braces, frame mounts are fairly weak. it is basically just something to bolt the license plate to right now. It is better than the bent to hell stocker though!

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,708 Posts
Welcome to our Home, Please take the time and click on the "VOTE for TOP 4X4 SITE" so we can get more exposure and Members as yourself...

Thanks,
Allcruisen :imp :usa

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
Looks like you have a nice start. Can't wait to see the final bumper. MORE STEEL!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More steel indeed! I will be on it like a fat kid on a cupcake as soon as work permits. I need to build a front bumper as well. i might do all round tube for the front though. We'll see

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's how the bronco looks now. After the rock incident last summer I took the rancho 4" lift off of the F150 i have and put it on the Bronco. Got a free set of bald 35's to put on it. the boggers went on the f250 mud truck. I built a Front bumper for it. put new balljoints and axle u joints in it. rebuilt the front and rear drivelines. I still need to replace the lower intake gaskets. I also replaced the heater core. just little stuff mostly. I think this truck did very well for what i have into it!

[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts