Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

New member flyer for new members

87K views 137 replies 89 participants last post by  johncreith2022 
SavageBrat said:
Nice job..scheki,I know a few people here that could be members with alittle help..
Hey Pat... good to see you around.
BTW... had to move, trashed those old manifolds. :shrug

so what im really asking is will someone help me understand how to get my way around this site? lol
Suggestions, Feedback & Site Help
You can start there, or read through the categorized forums for anything that interests you. Use the search for basic questions, if you can't find them in the site help pages and if your still confused... ask.

welcome, enjoy! :beer

probably freaked that dude out, but good on ya! ;)

fixed. supermotors.net was hosting the image, but had a male-ware issue with all their links older than a few years.
this was a very old thread. should work fine for you now. :thumbup

well sure... all the tech threads. although, you're right.
could use a serious re-wording to update and match. it is well over a decade old. :shrug

That's true. So... who's an artist around here?
We need to "commission" an updated flyer!

hehe... well, I thought about ya pfun but you get taken for granted so much on the PhotoChop thread, I was hesitant to approach you. Figured we'd see if anyone volunteered.

If you'd like to re-do the flyer, update the content, snaz up the pics and the overall file (it does look like it would print out like ass) then I'm sure we can come up with some kind of compensation... maybe a FSM for a yr. or something. :shrug

If I go through all that trouble... I may as well finish it myself. I have to go fix my Bronco.

I'll leave this for someone else to worry about. I've got other priorities right now... a smooth running Bronco is at the top of my list and the weekend is coming to a close.

follow the advice given in the post on top of yours and you'll be off to a good start. :thumbup

Reactions: bsd4083
Reactions: bsd4083
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.