Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
21 - 40 of 138 Posts
SavageBrat said:
Nice job..scheki,I know a few people here that could be members with alittle help..
Hey Pat... good to see you around.
BTW... had to move, trashed those old manifolds. :shrug

Blaze said:
The quote was "auto parts retailer" sounds a little mis-leading....:shrug
Not really, I sell my parts at cost....No profit, just to help out a member....And there are a few members here that can back that up...I.E. The B&M Electronic shifter, I sell for $35.00 + $5.00 Shipping...Thats my cost..Also that is just one item....Yes their are items I cannot get cheaper but, the ones I can, I dont make any profit on them.....Just my .02

So shecki, It is legal, leave it at that....

Blaze, I agree, I wanna see the first FOTY go to us Dixie Chicks, I mean guys.. :slap :drinkbud

Allcruisen :imp :usa

I understand you do AC, I just meant most people reading a flier are gonna think "hey they get discounts at 4WPW, or NAPA, oe Autozone, etc."
No offense intended....:shrug

I've got a MS-Word template for FSB business cards that works with Avery business card pages, but I can't figure out how to make it avaliable. (I hope he doesn't mind but I stole some of scheki's wording)

Any help out there?

Where can I get the file so I can print out some of these fliers?

oh. :duh thought there was a pdf or word file or something :shrug but alrihgt, will do.

cool the look grate I got 2 in the parking lot. there'll each have one in the morning. :rockon :rockon :rebelflag

21 - 40 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.