Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
41 - 60 of 138 Posts
new to bronco forum(and yay, i already got "burnt")

My name is chris, I live in Rosemont PA, my 1987 bronco is my first car and my baby, my family also has a 1995 bronco. the 95 is prissy, and im not alowd to "mess it up", or i guess hurt its feelings. oh well. thats about it for me, hope to get some good ideas from all of you guys, and in turn give input.

the 87 is the 302, with unfurtunantly i-beem suspention, and the prissy is a 351.

Awesome! You go girl!!!

Blaze said:
Cool flyer:thumbup , but shouldn't this be posted in "site help/ feedback", or maybe "chit-chat/pic. post"??? :shrug

P.S. We get discounts??? Which retailers???:shrug
Try searching the forum for vendors. I'm one of those that likes to give forum members discounts.

HI, my name is Kyle Stiles or A.K.A. stiles93XLT. I own a 1993 Ford Bronco XLT. I live in Topeka,KS. My Bronco has a 351 c in it. I have 31x10.50 Tires. A three inch custom lift. A brushgaurd on it, and that is about it.

Hey, My name's Chris and I live about 40 min. north of albany NY on the VT border. I have an '86 Bronco and love It. I bought it just before i got deployed to iraq. I just got back and I'm looking to do a bunch more work to it. Gone wheeling a few times as well as muddin. Any one in the area goes to a trail let me know. I'd love to tag along.

alrightey, names Sean, live in Nebraska, and i have a 1991 Ford Bronco XLT with the 351 auto, 3 inch dual exhaust, full system, k&n intake and fram filter
wanna know how to do the sig so i can post a pic of my baby
ya ive taken it wheelin and muddin, fields are good fun after a rain or two, and the platte river is great land
im 15, so hjust about anything stoopid interests me
i have been wondering what kinda suspension lift i should do...
i dont need much, just 2 or 3 inched, and 1 more in the front than rear to balance it
are dana 60s good axles, and detroit lockers good diffs
also, is it possible to make all components watertight for up to like 2 hours since i sink a lot more than float, and dontr wanna pay hundreds of $ everytime i bury her
shes got an ugly brownish paint job, but someodd reason i love it
custom plus sized cloth seats in custom interior
benches
it kicks ass
thatll be all for now.....

power loss

hello this is my first posting. yes im a newbee I have a 93 full size bronco 5.0 with a 4 speed auto-matic it has an 8 inch chasie lift and a 4 inch body lift im running 35x15x15 swampers my ? is how do I get any power back I cant even maintain a speed unless I turn off the overdrive. as far as I know it has the stock gears in the rear axel, looking for ideas or what gears i need to put in to get a little more power out of my rig.

hello this is my first posting. yes im a newbee I have a 93 full size bronco 5.0 with a 4 speed auto-matic it has an 8 inch chasie lift and a 4 inch body lift im running 35x15x15 swampers my ? is how do I get any power back I cant even maintain a speed unless I turn off the overdrive. as far as I know it has the stock gears in the rear axel, looking for ideas or what gears i need to put in to get a little more power out of my rig.
Welcome to FSB.

You're not going to do much meaningful improvement with those tires unless you do regear. There's lots of different discussions about gears; the choice depends on your expected useage of the vehicle - what kind of wheeling... Do some searching. ;)

One relatively easy power increase is something we call the "Sixlitre Ignition Upgrade". You might also consider a Ghetto Fab K&N intake and start looking at your exhaust system; it all adds up. Again, gears and exhaust require some thought and planning; doing some extensive reading here on FSB will give you a better idea of what directions you want to go.

broncorto 6896

Hello.
I have an bronco 1968 for about 10 years, and I use for travesis in the sand dunes near my home here in the border. I am a mexican Orthopaedic Doctor and I like so much the bronvos. Recently in augost 06 i got it a bronco 96 because are my dream to have one. I have now and i happy now, this bronco is stock, but soon I make changes in high suspention and tires. The old one is ready for muds, sand or wherever. Thanks for recipe me and I hope to take new friends americans.

Broncorto 6896. be happy.

41 - 60 of 138 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.