Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

61 - 80 of 135 Posts

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,075 Posts
Hi there,
New on board here. Im very impressed by this message board and what I have seen thus far. I would like to receive the attachment for the flyers. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!
I think the easiest way to get the flyers would be to just print this page and trim to size.

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
As long as it's approved by FSB I'll be happy to hand them out, I see Broncos all the time crusing around where I am so why not, the bigger the membership the better right?

Iolaus I just clicked on "this" above here to see the page and it's very small, can I make it bigger some how to print.......? :scratchhe

Thanks ~ :thumbup

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,075 Posts
As long as it's approved by FSB I'll be happy to hand them out, I see Broncos all the time crusing around where I am so why not, the bigger the membership the better right?

Iolaus I just clicked on "this" above here to see the page and it's very small, can I make it bigger some how to print.......? :scratchhe

I don't know why it's small for you; it's about 8"x10" on my screen.

I'm printing it right now.... 'bout the same. :shrug

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
Iolaus, I can change the zoom level using Internet Explorer at the bottom of my tool bar so I'll see if I can print the change in size....?

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
I managed to print several copies where I can cut the 8.5 x11 sheet in half and have 2 flyers, I stamped my name in the "spotted by" space and I'll pass them out when I see Bronco's in my travels or around town that I'm not familiar with.....lol lol......

·
Premium Member
34,902 Posts
so what im really asking is will someone help me understand how to get my way around this site? lol
Suggestions, Feedback & Site Help
You can start there, or read through the categorized forums for anything that interests you. Use the search for basic questions, if you can't find them in the site help pages and if your still confused... ask.

welcome, enjoy! :beer

·
Seeking Tanelorn
21,075 Posts
thanks man...i got kinda how to put pics on but it says all my pics are too big/the bytes or w/ever then i put one on for my screen saver(or somthin like that) and it said upload failed
Are you trying to load up attachments? Most of us host our pictures at the SuperMotors site and just link them.

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
Wow, yesterday I finally handed out my first flyer to guy in a gas station around the corner from me, driving a White 92 FSB......YEEEHAAAAAA.....lol lol...

I'm sure he thought I was crazy.......:thumbup

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
I've now managed to pass out 3 flyers so far, one Bronco I saw in the parking lot coming back from my hospital appt. where as I approached noticed the headlights where on, the door was open so I put it on the seat and turned off the lights then locked the door......probably due to the heavy rain that day....:doh0715:

:thumbup

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
It seems kind of odd lately that since I've had these flyers in my BKO to pass out, I see less Bronco's driving around then I used too.....lol lol......coincidence maybe...?

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Hello from titusville florida. i am a new bronco owner , just purchased my baby from an original owner in california and it is B-E-A-UTIFUL. 90 % original with a mere 72000 original miles on it. has the 351 m cleveland motor and part time 4 wheel drive. at the present time i am just planning new suspension front and back, front end rebuild kit with all new bushings and of course tires, also going to add in a/c cuz im in florida and it is a must here. the first thing im doing though is a complete weatherstipping kit on it in the next week or so. i am very excited about this most awesome purchase and look forward to hearing from you guys about what you think. mike

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello

hello im from manvel texas. its a small town south of houston. I HAVE A 90 model bronco wich i drive as much as possible

61 - 80 of 135 Posts