Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

81 - 100 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
You should print some out on good paper and attach them to a magnet..that way, we can just attach them to the FSB's we see.

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Can't wait to get home and print some of these off. My co-worker has a 92-96 bronco with a 6" rough Country lift and 35x12.50's on it... she takes that thing into some muddy spots from what I have seen. and its almost my twin except for the color, brand of tires, motor, transmission, year, ect. and other than basically everything on it, its my exact twin. lol

There WILL be broncos with these flyers in Bend and Redmond Oregon :thumbup:rockon

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
I'm ready to print more, last month I passed a white Bronco in a gas station so I turned around and handed them one, cute young girl and BF and the BKO belonged to her....lol lol....I spent about 20 minutes filling them in on what they could do to make it run better, then last week I stuck one on a grey Bronco that I see in the local repair garage all the time....so there out there.

Good Hunting ~ :thumbup

·
I scrape on both sides
3,036 Posts
Printed out about 10 and got them all passed out in just a few months. Need to get some more printed

·
Registered
0 Posts
New member here, just bought my first bronco. It is gonna be my son's first ride. We have some work to do on it but this should be fun. Love the site has already answered several questions for me. I will print this flyer up and pass it around. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
Put a flyer on a BKO yesterday, looked like a red Eddie Bauer and missed another BKO parked because I couldn't get to it due to traffic but I'm always on the look out you know....

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

·
Registered
1 Posts
Might as well toss my hat into the ring. New to the forum, just celebrated my one year with my 1996 XL 302, 5spd manual everything except the power back window. Just the way I like it! Plenty of stuff in mind to fix/upgrade... in between being a college student.

·
People keep buying my
8,000 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
Wow I had to "search" for the flyer post so I could make more copies but I managed to put out a few more today on my way home from the hospital this morning......one was actually in the hospital parking lot and the other in a drvieway going up the hill where we live, it's been parked in the driveway for a few weeks....

Good Luck ~ :thumbup

81 - 100 of 135 Posts