Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

101 - 120 of 135 Posts

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" lift on 33's
35,887 Posts
fixed. supermotors.org was hosting the image, but had a male-ware issue with all their links older than a few years.
this was a very old thread. should work fine for you now. :thumbup

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,807 Posts
Kinda funny reading thru that. A lot has changed. Maybe it's time for an update. Right off there is:
  • superford.org
  • For Sale section -Gotta wait for that one.
  • Voting for Fullsize bronco of the month -Gotta wait there too.
Do we have a mechanics database?

·
Driving Stuff Henry Built
-90 xlt, 351w, e4od, man 1356, 3.55, sag, warn hubs, 35s. -73, 400, np435, d20j twin, 35s
7,807 Posts
I misread that. I took Mechanics Database to be a database of qualified Bronco mechanics. How to find a mechanic sort of a list. Now that you point it out I realize it means a database of Bronco info for mechanics. That is something that we have. A Mechanic's Database.

The other ones might add to noob frustration around here. They seem like good marketing, & were a plus back in the day, but with scammers fouling up the for sale section for noobs, it makes sense to not emphasize it.

·
35,887 Posts
hehe... well, I thought about ya pfun but you get taken for granted so much on the PhotoChop thread, I was hesitant to approach you. Figured we'd see if anyone volunteered.

If you'd like to re-do the flyer, update the content, snaz up the pics and the overall file (it does look like it would print out like ass) then I'm sure we can come up with some kind of compensation... maybe a FSM for a yr. or something. :shrug

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
hehe... well, I thought about ya pfun but you get taken for granted so much on the PhotoChop thread, I was hesitant to approach you. Figured we'd see if anyone volunteered.

If you'd like to re-do the flyer, update the content, snaz up the pics and the overall file (it does look like it would print out like ass) then I'm sure we can come up with some kind of compensation... maybe a FSM for a yr. or something. :shrug
Its no problem, just tell me what what you want it to say and give me some source pictures.

·
35,887 Posts
If I go through all that trouble... I may as well finish it myself. I have to go fix my Bronco.

I'll leave this for someone else to worry about. I've got other priorities right now... a smooth running Bronco is at the top of my list and the weekend is coming to a close.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm new to this whole forum thing but this is a great idea to get the word out. Ill be printing this out today. I see a lot of FSB's here in Co

·
Registered
22 Posts
:banghead Clearly I'm new to this.

I'm new to this whole forum thing but this is a great idea to get the word out. Ill be printing this out today. I see a lot of FSB's here in Co

101 - 120 of 135 Posts