Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

New member flyer for new members

87K views 137 replies 89 participants last post by  johncreith2022 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here is a flyer that can be printed out and passed out to Broncos you see while cruising or off-roading.

****UPDATE***** Been as FSB upped the downloadable size of files here is a copy of the Flyer in a PDF format making a printable version much better and easier New 2017 Flyer

** ADMIT UPDATE: We have an updated flyer for 2017!
Special thanks to participating Fullsize Members, @Quader1 & @White Dragon for all the time and effort. :thumbup

** ADMIT NOTE:
We'll just keep this original copy up here that good old @scheki made when he was still around.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm glad someone did this, I've wanted to do is something awful but I don't have the technical ability to get it to look that good! I approve!:thumbup

I'm printing some out right now!

Reactions: bsd4083
#7 ·
I can modify it. Its a word file. I know that people needed something to pass out. if we need it moved moe it. Can we make it a sticky? So its always there.

Let me know what you want changed. I just modified the sheet that someone made up from MBB, added some sweet Broncos etc.

I hooked up a soon to be new Michigan member with a sticker, nice lifted 92-96 green bronco with a nice stang in the garage. Hope to see him here soon, hi name is Craig.

#9 ·
Blaze said:
The sticky idea is a good one..if the powers that be see this, could ya see about sticky-ing it some where???
Maybe even make a new post that just says hey here's the form, but no option to reply...:shrug
That is a good idea Shane........well at least I think so..:D

#14 ·
Ya ya'll go ahead and adjust it to it's final design. I have already printed 20 sheets and my job can't afford me stealing all this paper! Another suggestion if you can fix it, is possibly calling it "Fullsize of the Month" as oppose to "Bronco of the Month." I even erased the pic title thing at the top and filled in my name and e-mail address on it before printing it. Oh well!

:thumbup

#16 ·
I will modify it tonight perhaps. I have the excel file to witch would be easier for everyone to add there info, just need a way of uploading it.
I admitted to modifing an existing sheet. Not taking all the credit for it.

#23 ·
Blaze said:
The quote was "auto parts retailer" sounds a little mis-leading....:shrug
Not really, I sell my parts at cost....No profit, just to help out a member....And there are a few members here that can back that up...I.E. The B&M Electronic shifter, I sell for $35.00 + $5.00 Shipping...Thats my cost..Also that is just one item....Yes their are items I cannot get cheaper but, the ones I can, I dont make any profit on them.....Just my .02

So shecki, It is legal, leave it at that....

Blaze, I agree, I wanna see the first FOTY go to us Dixie Chicks, I mean guys.. :slap :drinkbud

Allcruisen :imp :usa

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.