Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, my name is Luciano, I´m from Argentina.
Recently I bought a 1987 Bronco, 5.0 Efi with automatic transmision.
I´m trying to recovery because isn´t very good.
I´m using this forum to learn a lot so I apreciate it so much.

Pls pacience for my english cause is really bad.

Thanks a lot

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
14,973 Posts
Welcome to the site @Luchogrigera..my cousin live in BA and I believe we have another person on the site from Argentina as well.

So, you own two Broncos now?

Post up some picture when you get a chance and enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
25,359 Posts
Yo Luciano,
Welcome!
As jermil01 mentioned, member SantiF is from Argentina. He last logged in here two months ago, but may be lurking.

Member antonio is from San Juan. He last logged in here five months ago, but may be lurking.

Member abrojal is f
rom Capital Federal & Chubut - Argentina. He last logged in here eight months ago, but may be lurking. He won our 2013 Full-Size of the Year Contest!!!

Member broncAR is from Buenos Aires, Argentina. He last logged in here four months ago. Lurking?😊

Quite a few other fellow countrymen have been active members in past..

⊙□⊙
Here's 1987 Ford Bronco Catalog, "Great Go-Togethers, Eddie Bauer and Ford Bronco" - The Henry Ford

1987 Owner's Manual, partial (Towing it & 4 speed manual transmission shift patterns & operation) by Ford via Mikey350 @ 1996 Ford Bronco 87 Bronco Owners Manual pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net

1981 Bronco Brochure - Gary's Garagemahal (the Bullnose bible) by Gary

1980-1986 Bronco/F Series Fasteners by Gary

1980-1986 Bronco/F Series Carburetors, Chokes & EFI by Gary

1980-1986 Bronco/F Series Specifications by Gary @ Axle Ratios - Gary's Garagemahal (the Bullnose bible)

Differences in 1980-1986 Bronco/F Series by Gary

➡ 1981 Bronco/F Series Electrical & Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual (EVTM), partial via Gary @ 1981 EVTM - Gary's Garagemahal (the Bullnose bible)

EEC III Testing, if not removed or disabled by a previous owner or shop via Wayback Machine by Tommy

Partial Chilton Manual for 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981 Bronco. Scanned by broncocity.com @ Bronco City

1981 Bronco Advertisement @ Ads0002.jpg

See if you can register with VIN to see most Ford dealer maintenance/repairs done @ any dealership @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site

For any questions or to chat about it's planned modifications, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to participate due to scammers who preyed on our members).

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Our site's FAQs includes for example, How To Upload Images To Posts & How to Use Search
See more tips!

See Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)
Includes good stuff such as Tailgate Tech⚠

➡Please try to take time to Participate and Vote in our Full-Size of the Quarter & Full-Size of the Year Contests @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing. Also see the prizes! They are awesome as compared to other sites' "contests"!

Al

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,725 Posts
Welcome to our home! @abrojal is part of the Argentina Bronco Club. Might be a way to meet some more local bronco lovers.

Reactions: Luchogrigera

·
Addicted to Junk
85 Bronco, 309ci I6 w/4bbl, np435, 4" lift, 37" Irok NDs, 4.56 w/ Detroit Locker and tru trac
12,725 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts