Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi just bought my first american motor a 1990 5.8 Ford Bronco ;)

The motor is not yet ready for the road, requiring a few parts like rear glass for the tailgate and glass for the drivers door and it over fuels a little but apart from that its perfect (For me :histerica)

Hope to get some information and tips on here ;)

·
Premium Member
3,947 Posts
Thats awesome, what part are you from? My mother is from Glasow. I been there a couple times didn't remember seeing alot of american vehicles. My dad and I restores alot of Austin Healy's MG's And Jag's. Even did a few Land Rovers. Glad to see you found us, lots of info here you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey guys im from the West coast a town called Oban, I was born in Glasgow then grew up in Oban, I also run an old Landrover Discovery and do a wee bit of offroading in that, Thanks for the welcomes :beer

·
Premium Member
10,000 Posts
Welcome to FSB Laddie....lol lol ~ :thumbup

How much is gasoline per gallon where you...?

Anything you want to know regarding "How To, DIY wrenching " for your year BKO, just use the "search" above it's full of information and pictures that can help ......

For the tailgate window look up FSB member Steve83, either click on his black Bronco or find his album and look for "tailgate tech" it's everything you'll need to figure outn the window.

The GF and I are huge fans of "Craig Ferguson" late night TV maniac...lol lol...AND in soccer season we see Rod Stewart at one of the local pubs nearby after the games...

Cheers ~ :beer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts