Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just registered. Got the little automatic private message to introduce myself so here I be.

Got a 1996 Bronco with a 302 automatic. 190,000 miles. Looks and runs pretty good. Bought it 2 yrs. ago and it's starting to need a little maintenance. Going to try to get some done this spring.
Actually it's the 'ol lady's truck. If I don't work on it she's gonna be wanting to take my Dakota from me. :toothless

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,960 Posts
welcome let her take the dodge and keep the bronc

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
broncoorboat said:
welcome let her take the dodge and keep the bronc.
Dodge is an 01, V-8, with about 24,000.
Bronco has a real hard pull to one side on the steering........

Whichever side the gas station is on. :toothless

Been around these full sized Fords for a long time. Not seen many that were very good on gas.
Bought this truck at an auction 2 yrs. ago. XLT for $3000. Thought it was a heck of a deal. Had a chance to sell it and make a little money. Hate looking for a vehicle though.
Paint is good. Everything power but the seats. Doors have a rattle in them. Guessing the skins have seperated because of the heavy power windows. The skin has popped loose on the tailgate, about 2 inches long? Think that has the window in a little bit of a bind.

Looks good when she's cleaned up, but I need to get off my butt and fix several little things on it.

My 'ol lady weighs about 100lbs or so. 5' 4"? Can barely get in it.
She is one aggressive beotch when she is driving it. I almost think she would run over anyone that got in her way.
Not sure whether it the size or the sound of the flowmasters....
But something raises her TESTOSTERONE level. :shocked

1 - 9 of 9 Posts