Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No Bronco yet but I will be purchasing one here in the near future. I have big plans in the works for a sweet trail rig. Basically I am here for information. There is a lot of knowledge needed for what I am looking to venture into and I realize what an asset internet forums can be in sharing that knowledge. Before I dive in to a vehicle I want to do a ton of research, so I know what I will be getting into before I jump in head first. I am not a stranger to 4x4s, but what I do have experience with is more modern vehicles, and mostly limited to rear axles, suspension, wheels, and brakes. I have never dealt with cages, motor swaps, and solid axle swaps. I look forward to ditching the computers and getting back to basics on the trails!

·
They call me "MR FLAT TIRE"
4,582 Posts
what part of WY?

There is a classified section- but you need 75 posts to view it.

click here

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what part of WY?

There is a classified section- but you need 75 posts to view it.

click here
I live in Riverton. That sucks about the classifieds, it's a huge reason I'm here. Oh well guess I'll start working on that post count. lol. But seriously I understand why they did it that way. I'm sure it will get rid of a lot of the people out there trying to screw someone out of an easy buck.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
BAA BAA

lol ah sheep jokes. I'll let it pass only because I'm sure you think Montana is where the real men are. One day you'll understand or you'll pass through life in ignorant bliss.
Ok, Brokeback.............I love me sheep,keeps me warm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts