Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking here for a few months and thought it was time to introduce myself. My name is Rob. Previously I drove an 85 XLT for 10 years which some of you may have seen that I was offering for parts. I bought a 96 EB brand new but sold it after 2 years. I bought a 96 XLT about a year ago. This new to me truck has zero rust, was garaged, dealer maintained and literally owned by a little old lady. She's sitting on 84,000 miles right now and is basically bone stock. The only things I've had to do to make this truck perfect was change the radius arm bushings, rear window weatherstrips and tune up type work. The truck has the 5.8 motor, tow package and LS rear end. I just bumped up to BFG 32x11.5x15 tires a few days ago. I'm located in Virginia Beach , Va. This truck will stay on the road 99% of the time, I'm not much of an offroader simply because there are almost no places around here to get off the pavement unless your willing to travel a few hours to somewhere you can drive on the beach.

The only upgrades I have planned for the near future will be to add an overhead console. I'm sure i'll be chimming in from time to time as I strive to keep this truck maintained to the best of my ability.

Here's a few pics of my truck....

·
Registered
952 Posts
Nice truck man!

·
that's a lot of oil
775 Posts
Very nice looking truck! I'm from VA beach too, and I feel your pain about no place to wheel. Welcome to FSB:beer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts