Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.0
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone! I just bought a 1989 Eddie Bauer, and since all my searches for solutions led me to this forum, I decided it must be a great forum, and joined! There's a lot of previous owner fu*ery to unfu*, but hopefully, with some good advice, I can get my wife's and mine dream vehicle to the level it deserves. Look forward to getting to know you all! https://flic.kr/p/2j7Laaj

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Hi, everyone! I just bought a 1989 Eddie Bauer, and since all my searches for solutions led me to this forum, I decided it must be a great forum, and joined! There's a lot of previous owner fu*ery to unfu*, but hopefully, with some good advice, I can get my wife's and mine dream vehicle to the level it deserves. Look forward to getting to know you all! https://flic.kr/p/2j7Laaj
welcome to the FSB @Bikerdude ..you related in any way to our old buddy @BikerPepe` ??

Your Bronco looks a great base for a build..when you get a chance fill out the rest of your profile with the details about your rig, year, model, engine, tranny and so forth....

Enjoy the FSB madness!!

·
Registered
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.0
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Joined on my phone, so I'll manage profile when I get home. Motor has around 10,000 miles at the most, so I had to overlook a lot of crap that I didn't like. It has a good foundation and not as much fubar stuff as a few others I looked at.

·
Super Moderator
24,968 Posts
Yo Bikerdude,
Welcome!
Here is the 1989 Ford Brono EVTM, Emissions (yellowish/red book cover) & Pre-Delivery Manuals, Partial via mrnewland1 in Google Drive @
1989 Service manual - Google Drive
Slow scrolling, so download for faster viewing and to see the table of contents, the search feature, etc.

1989 Ford Bronco Dealer Brochure

1989 Bronco Lubricant Specifications by Ford via Gary

Register with VIN to see most Ford dealer maintenance/repairs done @ any dealership nation-wide @ Welcome to Ford Owner | Official Ford Owner Site

For any Bronco questions, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (75 posts required to participate due to scammers who preyed on our members).

To save you time and for better responses, please fill out your Bronco info with location, year, engine size, transmission type, transfer case type (manual or electric shift), locking hub type (automatic or manual) info & major mods such as a Lift, etc. .
Bronco info is now able to be put under your user name.
Click your profile button in the top right and go to account settings.

On that first page, named Account Details, scroll down to "Vehicle Info" and type in up to 100 characters.

Now you can simply enter your information in the text editor and click save.

Forum FAQs includes for example, How to Use Search. See more tips!

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links)

See and Vote in our Full-Size of the Quarter & Full-Size of the Year Contests @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing.
Also see the prizes! They are freaking awesome!

Al

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,039 Posts
Welcome to the place where all FSB's come to live on!

What kinda 2 wheels you ride?

·
Registered
1989 Eddie Bauer 5.0
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
welcome to the FSB @Bikerdude ..you related in any way to our old buddy @BikerPepe` ??

Your Bronco looks a great base for a build..when you get a chance fill out the rest of your profile with the details about your rig, year, model, engine, tranny and so forth....

Enjoy the FSB madness!!
No, we share the same first name, but our last names are different. ;)

·
Premium 4 Lyfe - Way Back Staff
'95 XLT: 5.8, MAF, E4OD, 4.56's, 6" on 33's
36,039 Posts
I have a 1989 Sportster, a 200 FLHTC, and a 2004 Road King. How about you, brother?
Oh... a collector huh? Lucky dog. Still riding my totaled, rebuilt, modified 2000 FLSTC 88B. Picked her up in Sturgis 2000 from the Daytona dealer that was in town, selling their inventory of used trades and rental bikes. Haven't changed a thing engine-wise and she's still as strong and reliable as the day I rode her home. Good, long story I'll have to share some time. Got plenty of 'em... stories that is, just the one bike though.

Got a few other Hog's and Ricers running around here but this place is all about our beloved FSB's. Glad to have you aboard.

·
Premium Member
1,750 Posts
Welcome to FSB and congrats on the 89! Keep us updated on what you do with her.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts