Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What process do I use to get a pic of my truck on this site? I love looking at all you trucks but can't find how I get mine here. Thanks, Goddukee
:whiteflag

·
Registered
1,028 Posts

·
search, you #$%@! noob
9,995 Posts
register at a hosting site like photobucket.com or supermotors.com, they are free. download your pix from your computer to those sites, just follow their directions. once you have downloaded the pix you want, then you simply copy and paste the "img" file to your post on fsb.

you can practice in the "testing" section on this board to make sure you are doing it right first. if you need further help after trying this, PM me and i'll help you through it.

one thing you may also want to do is download an image resizer, such as www.irfanview.com, to your computer. sometimes you see people who do not resize their pictures and when they try to post them on this site, they come out as huge pictures that are hard to see without scrolling up, down, left or right. if you resize your pictures before you download them to the hosting site, you won't have that problem.

again, PM me if you need help :beer

1 - 3 of 3 Posts