Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so we had a good meet & greet & grub @ Twisters on Sunday.:thumbup

We all decided that we need a trail ride to the Jemez mountains to check out the colors changing and the local forest roads around Cuba. :rockon

Yodapillar knows alot of those trails and volunteered to "show us around" the Cuba area and Jemez mountains on Saturday October 1st (this Saturday) :clap
We will meet @ 8:00 sharp at the HOME DEPOT parking lot on NM550 in Bernalillo
(thats at the corner of NM550 and Sprint blvd)
This will be an all-day event, so come prepared with lunches, emergency water, all necesary trail gear for your rig and your passengers.
Preliminarily the weather might be rainy but.....you never know!!
PLEASE POST UP HERE so we know who's going.:thumbup

·
Registered
633 Posts
Damn...I'd love to make this one! It would actually work out that I'd be halfway home at the end, so it would be worth it. Sadly, I'll be out of town.:banghead

Have fun and take a lot of pics!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Don't know yet pops.. I got the timing straightened out and replaced my steer box. Was gonna grab a efan tomorrow. I wanna go bad but just don't think it's that road worthy yet.. Well that and the dang gun show :)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't know yet pops.. I got the timing straightened out and replaced my steer box. Was gonna grab a efan tomorrow. I wanna go bad but just don't think it's that road worthy yet.. Well that and the dang gun show :)
Of course we hope you can go.;).... this time of year is great for wheelin' so we'll have many trips coming up!!!!:beer

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post up if you are going to be there ;):rockon:beer

·
Registered
319 Posts
I cannot make it, Ex is unfelxable on the kids and I need my visitations as much as I can get it. You guys have fun, but I'll be the lucky one playing Star Wars and having a NERF war after kids Taekwondo, lol.I have a full house every other week, other weeks- free as a bird.

I got my Hubs and am getting the conversion today, the third time on the third BKO this year! yay me. lol. Stay safe and look forward to another run soon.

·
Registered
200 Posts
hurry up and get the seat put in so they can come with :) hey rojo you interested in teaching some welding skills? i'll be ready in hopefully a week or so

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hurry up and get the seat put in so they can come with :) hey rojo you interested in teaching some welding skills? i'll be ready in hopefully a week or so
My welding skills are still in the learning stages myself!!! :toothless But Rattlesnake is pretty good, and JSTNCSE is pretty good.
Do a drawing of what you want and Rattlesnake can guesstimate your materials.
:rockon ;)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Ok I am still in. I hope there will be more than just
me. I don't know if these plans runs work any better
than the unscheduled runs. I guess we will check
back in towards the end of the week to see what is
up.

·
Registered
319 Posts
I would have loved to go, but kids come first, and the weekend next I will be free setting around itching to try out the new hubs and truck heading out to the puerco alone!!! argh! Isn't timing a pain!

·
Registered
200 Posts
I would have loved to go, but kids come first, and the weekend next I will be free setting around itching to try out the new hubs and truck heading out to the puerco alone!!! argh! Isn't timing a pain!
not alone you won't... i'll be down there playing with my new toys :)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Well crap!!!!! I would like to go but between ROTC, balloon fiesta, honey-do's and tailgating with the AGC my Saturday is pretty jacked up.

I want to get out, so I'm in for the next one for sure.
I see where the IH8mud guys made a trek to tank trap near Santa Fe last Sunday. That looks like serious wheeling if some one want to try it in the near future let me know.:topic:beer
http://forum.ih8mud.com/nm-high-desert-cruisers/518640-sept-run.html

·
Registered
18 Posts
Southern NM

Hey fellas! Im not going to be able to make this weekends ride, but anytime you guys are headed into southern NM let me know. Im in el paso, which is pretty much new mexico. So anytime you guys are around Lincoln National Forest or Alamogordo, Las Cruces, etc. let me know. Id love to join you all!:rockon

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OK.....see ya in the morning......the baloon fiesta starts tomorrow so start early to stay away from the baloon traffic!!!;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Sorry guys, we were really looking forward to this run tomorrow, but equipment went down at work and going to have to work over the weekend to get it fixed. Hope you have a good time.

·
Registered
200 Posts
OK.....see ya in the morning......the baloon fiesta starts tomorrow so start early to stay away from the baloon traffic!!!;)
lol no matter what time ya'll leave you're still gonna hit traffic....

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry guys, we were really looking forward to this run tomorrow, but equipment went down at work and going to have to work over the weekend to get it fixed. Hope you have a good time.
lol no matter what time ya'll leave you're still gonna hit traffic....
You guys were up late last night......lol...:histerica...Pony, sorry you had to work, Crash, hope you find a gun safe....Yotapillar had a flat tire on the way to Bernalillo, Oldrojo (me) had a wedding and reception that I didn't know about, Rattlesnake was there and ready, so the run was a bust.
We'll try to do it again sometime.....:thumbup

1 - 18 of 18 Posts